The Decline in Deaths from Extreme Weather, 1900–2010
online pharmacy cheap generic baclofen no prescription overnight delivery baclofen from buy cheap baclofen from canada without prescription canada
Source: Reason Foundation valtrex, buy valtrex canada online, best place buy generic valtrex, …
Aggregate mortality attributed to all extreme weather events globally has declined by 98% since the 1920s
Aggregate mortality attributed to all extreme weather events globally has declined by more than 90% since the 1920s, in spite of a four-fold rise in population and much more complete reporting of such events. The aggregate mortality rate declined by 98%, largely due to decreased mortality in three main areas:
- Deaths and death rates from droughts, which were responsible for approximately 60% of cumulative deaths due to extreme weather events from 1900–2010, are more than 99.9% lower than in the 1920s.
- Deaths and death rates for floods, responsible for over 30% of cumulative extreme weather deaths, have declined by over 98% since the 1930s.
- Deaths and death rates for storms (i.e. hurricanes, cyclones, tornados, typhoons), responsible for around 7% of extreme weather deaths from 1900–2008, declined by more than 55% since the 1970s.
This Study’s Materials
- Extreme Weather Events Are Killing Fewer People Than Ever Before, Press Release
Indur M. Goklany and Julian Morris
- FULL STUDY: The Decline in Deaths from Extreme Weather, 1900–2010, cipro dosage cipro reviews PDF, 1.4 MB
Indur M. Goklany and Julian Morris effet 100 how many to get high drops for babies atarax en jarabe long term side effects. peak time uneen dosaggio pediatrico atarax epilepsy lyrica. is safe for… buy atarax online